ALL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with the law, and all personal information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of which are available from the Information Commissioner’s website https://ico.org.uk/
ALL is registered as Data Controller of your Information and Data Processor where we pass your details to carefully selected third parties, Registration Number ZA030421.
- The information we collect and how we use it
- When you enquire or register for products and services provided by ALL you will provide us with certain personal information. This information may be provided online through our websites, by telephone, by electronic communications or via direct contact with our employees. This information will be stored on our computer systems and in our manual records.
- The information that you provide will allow us to process your registration, confirm your identity and communicate with you to provide relevant products and services to suit your needs.
- Some of the services provided by ALL may be supplied by third parties and therefore we will pass on to the relevant party the information it requires in order to fulfil your needs. In order that we are able to monitor supplier performance and customer satisfaction these third parties will pass certain information such as fulfilment and complaints data back to us. Your information will be handled in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation at all times.
- We will use your contact details to keep you informed about suitable products and services provided by ALL and carefully selected third parties. This may involve sharing some or all of your information with carefully selected third parties.
- Where information is to be shared with carefully selected third parties, ALL will endeavour to provide you with a further opportunity to opt out of receiving details of individual products and services at the relevant time.
- If you would prefer not to receive information from ALL email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research, survey and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our sub- contractors may occasionally contact you including by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
The relevant information is then used by us and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to your relationship with ALL in general. Any calls that you make to our customer teams may be recorded for the purposes of our business management, training and security.
- How we protect your information
- In line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 we follow strict security procedures to ensure that personal information is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to your information. The Information that we collect is stored in a secure facility with restricted physical access. We also use a number of security measures to prevent electronic access. Where information is shared with third parties in line with this policy similar security measures are used to protect your information.
- The access to and use of the information that we collect is restricted to our employees who need the information to perform a specific job role or activity. Where information is shared with third parties in line with this policy similar security measures are used to protect your information.
- Your information will be held and processed on computers within the UK and will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as is required by law.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and as such you acknowledge and agree that ALL shall not, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be liable to you for any unauthorised usage, interception, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
- When communicating with ALL by email you should ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to protect any sensitive personal data.
- Additional terms covering websites operated by ALL
- Where you have provided consent we may use your information to contact you about related goods and services that may be of interest to you, this may involve sharing some or all of your information with carefully selected third parties.
- On occasion we carry out surveys or other promotional activities which may be for our own benefit or for more general interest. Participation in any survey is entirely optional.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our Site or any special service or products which we think may be of interest to you.
- ALL would also like to keep you informed (by telephone, post or e-mail) of selected products and services available from us and our carefully chosen suppliers. If you would prefer not to receive this information you can let us know by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com or by writing to us at our Head Office address.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that a site puts on your hard disk or stores in your computer’s memory so that it can remember something about you at a later time. It is a mechanism that allows the server to store its own information about a user on the user’s own computer. This is because each request for a web page is independent of all other requests, so the web page server has no memory of what pages it has shown you or anything about your previous visits. A cookie records your preferences when using a particular site, ensuring that you are not shown the same information and/or are only shown information you have stated that you are interested in. In order to use the Site you agree to let cookies be saved as they are an important part of navigation of the Site.
- Cookies used by this site. A cookie is used to store your preferences for viewing search results and may contain a unique identifier so that our servers can temporarily record what search terms you used.
- Third party cookies used on the site. Google Analytics a service that generates detailed statistics about our website visitors. Their cookies typically store anonymous information such as whether a visitor has been to the site before, the time of the current visit and what was the referrer site the visitor came from.
- Your consent
- Where in any case you provide information about individuals other than yourself you warrant that you have obtained that person’s consent to the use of such information.
- How to contact ALL
- If you wish to make a data subject access request (a request for access to your personal data) under the Data Protection Act 1998, please write to Ashburton Lettings Ltd, 309 Salters Road, NE3 4HN or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall acknowledge your request and confirm what we will need from you to carry out your request.